STARTING AT $195 | AGES 5+
Taking You Where You Want To Go
Experience the rivers of Alaska in a technologically advanced environmentally controlled jet boat, created to safely navigate rivers. This gentle ride takes you 5 miles down the Chena River to the great Tanana River where we travel another 8 miles up and back enjoying the splendor of Alaskan river beauty and nature.
Your naturalist and Captain will talk about the local glacial fed rivers & explain their Alaskan names, as well as offer a panoramic view of the Alaska Range. Also discussed will be the life cycle of our local salmon and various wildlife that consider our area home. Step ashore and take a leisurely ¼-mile stroll on along the Tanana River beach.
What to Expect?
- Exploring views you would have never been able to see!
- Having too much fun!
- Stopping at a secluded Tannana beach area!
- Spotting beaver, fish and bald eagles
- Having the time of you life!
- Passing many historic sites located around our beautiful rivers
- Making memorable experiences
- A detailed orientation will be given to all participants on their watercraft, how to ride it safely and properly, and what to expect while out on tour. All safety gear and life jackets are provided, and once the orientation is over then its time to get on your Jet Ski and Ride!
What You Should Know Before You Book
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers.
Adult (Ages 16+): $195
Child (Ages 5-15): $45